When it is cold and snowy outside, you may want to hibernate. But don't! Get moving inside.
- Pull out your old step aerobics bench and video from 15 years ago.
- Straighten your house, making as many trips up and down the stairs as you can.
- Go walk the mall. Without stopping to shop.
- Turn on your favorite dance tunes, close the blinds, and pretend you are on Dancing with the Stars.
- Turn on your kids' favorite dance tunes and have a dance-off.
- Those podcasts you've been meaning to listen to? Turn one on and alternate push-ups, crunches, planks, and other strengthening exercises.
- What do you do to keep moving when it is cold outside?