Personal Fitness Training and Coaching, in person.
- Can’t find an exercise plan that fits your busy life and helps you reach your goals?
- Need to meet face-to-face for exercise, healthy cooking, pantry makeovers, or designing your Intuitive Eating plan?
- Want help with a health issue, energy, sleep and productivity?
Let’s design – and live – a plan that works for you!
What can you expect to achieve?
- Greater energy for life and work
- Better sense of control of your life
- Higher confidence in yourself and your abilities
- Clearer thinking and higher productivity
- Decreased stress levels
- Improved nutritional habits and greater enjoyment of food
- Increased bone density and muscle mass and healthy aging
- Decreased risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer
The In Person Training and Coaching package includes the following:
- Pre-package worksheets
- An initial 1.5 hour session focused on your goals and tools for “lifestyle adherence” (the wellness industry term for “making it a habit”)
- Three 1 hour sessions focused on your needs, which will include worksheets specific to your goals
- Email support between sessions
- A 1 hour session, scheduled six months from your start.
Why six months later?
We want you to succeed on your journey. Research shows a new lifestyle takes at least six months for it to become "second nature" - so we include a "Staying on the Path" session at six months. But for now let's focus on, well, now.
If you prefer in-person coaching, or a combination of in-person and virtual, let’s design a custom package for you.
You might be wondering, "What is Intuitive Eating?"
If you have struggled with yo-yo dieting, you know that dieting does not work. In the past few years research has begun to show us how dieting actually sets us up to gain weight.
On the other hand, if you don’t pay attention to how you are fueling your body, you may not have the health and energy you want.
There is an answer: “Gentle Nutrition” and Intuitive Eating. Intuitive Eating is listening to your body's cues about what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat. You also enjoy the pleasure of food more than ever.